St Bede’s Day

26

Posted by Mrs Grayson | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on May 27, 2015

St Bede’s Feast Day

25th May

St Bede’s Day Presentation

What do you know about St Bede?

List 5 dot points

Copy of Homework Term2 Week7

Comments (26)

WW1 activity
It has changed the country because no more kids/Teenagers have had to go to wars. We live a better life because our parents have jobs and we have money to buy groceries and things that we need,we can go to school and play with our friends and we are lucky that we don’t have to live through a war, also we have food clothing and shelter witch people living in the war didn’t have.

Here is a train track that looks haunted,because there is no train station,it sure looks like it goes very long down.
It is dawn there is no one there but suddenly someone appears closely to the train track the person is looking for the train but nothing is there so then he turns back and walks through the scary forest TO BE CONTINUED…

*Bede was a Deacon at the age of 19
*He was also a priest at the age of 30
*He wrote 45 books in total
*He wnt to a ministry called Jarrow
* Bede died when he was writing a book

St Bede
1. St Bede was a scholar
2 St Bede wrote a lot of books
3.St Bede was not married and didn’t have any children
4. St Bede was a teacher and taught many people
5. St Bede was also a munk

.Born in AD 673.
.At age 7, entrusted to Benedict Biscop, founder of a monastery.
.Then transferred to Ceofirth, Abbot of St Paul’s monastery at Jarrow.
.Bede spent the rest of his life in the monastery.
.He became a deacon at 19, and a priest at 30.

. He was born in AD 673.
. Bede lived in a town called Jarrow in North East England.
. He became a priest at 30.
. Bede spent some of his time as a teacher.
. He was a very smart person and he wrote a lot of books.

Well done Isabella

St. Bede

-He was born in 673 AD
-St. Paul’s monastery where Bede lived was in a town called ‘Jarrow’ in North east England
-He spent his time at choir, as a scholar and as a teacher
-Bede or Baeda was recognized as a saint in 1899
-St. Bedes Feast day in May the 25th

.Bede died when he was writing a sceries of a books
.Bede lived in a town called Jarrow
.Bede’s became a priest at 30
.He was a very smart person and he wrote lot of books
.He was declared a saint

* Bede was born in AD 673
* At age 7, entrusted to Benedict Biscop, founder of a monastery
* St Paul’s Monastery where Bede lived was in a town called ‘Jarrow’ in North East England.
* He became a deacon at 19, and a priest at 30
* He wrote on calculating time, and his calculations helped the Church determine the date of Easter.
* Bede or Baeda was recognized as a saint in 1899.

ST BEDE

1.He wrote ecclsiastical History of the English People

2.Born in AD 673

3.St Bede wrote religious commentary (books on religion)
were read all over the word

4.he died dictating a book chapter

5.He became a Deacon at 19 years old and a Priest at 30

ST BEDE

.St Bede was born in AD 673
.St Bede was a monk
.St Bede was a teacher
.In 1889,St Bede was made a doctor of a church
.St Bede died at AD 735

St Bede
1. He wrote Ecclestiastical History of the English People
2. Born in AD673
3. St Bede wrote religious commentary (books on religion) which were read all over the world
4. He died after dictating a chapter of a book he was composing
5. He became a Deacon at 19 and a Priest at 30

On the 12 of August I left to the snowy mountains to go skiing.The car drive took a long, long time it was nearly ‘3.5’ hours. The road was long and windy and had ice walls on either side. I couldnt help looking out the window. When my family and I finllay got to the mountains we found our chalet and unpacked our luggage luckily it had a big open fire to keep us warm. We were all looking forward to going skiing. On the 20 August it was sadly time for us to go home. I didnt want to leave but the good thing is that I would get to see the ice walls again.

. St Bede was born in AD 673.
.Bede was born in Northumbria, near Jarrow.
. He became a priest at 30 years old.
.He became a deacon at 19.
.Bede died at Jarrow in AD 735
. St Bede was a scholar
. He was a teacher and taught others about the ways of Jesus

I’m driving down this a I drive the cold crisp ice keeps and coming so I follow the path and as the ice come closer I see a person who is waiting for me but when I get there’s no person it was just an ice block, after that I saw something else…TO BE CONTINUED

.Bede was born in AD 673
.He became a priest at the age of 30
.He lived in Jarrow in North East England
.The Jarrow room is called after Bede
. He was also a teacher

Elliot 🙂 :0

One day I was driving through a cold,busy road there was ice on the sides of me it was freaky because I thought it would fall off and block the road on our way to the mountains.

THE END 🙂

I have learnt that st Bede was a teacher and that he made books!

Once upon a time there was a car named sling. Sling lived on a big hill with lots of other cars. One day he wanted to go to the North Pole to see Santa Claus. He drove and drove and drove until he finally reached the North Pole. At first it didnt look like the North Pole because it looked like ground painted white. But then he saw snow and realised it was the North Pole. tbc…

During the holidays, I went to the snow mountains with my family. When we were going up the mountain, I saw that the walls of ice looked like it had been carved. When we reached the top of the mountain, my cousins and I had a big snowball fight. After that we tried to build a snowman. But one thing is for sure they didn’t know I was inside of the snowman. They were trying make two big balls for the body. But the one I was in rolled down the mountain. I jumped out of the snowball. I got frostbite so I went inside and had some 2-minute noodles. We had heaps of fun while enjoying happy moments like having the big snowball fight.

Stimulus-

The road was deep on the snow dug out with care. The winter chill was surrounding the country just like Winter in Canada. When the snow fell it was time to come out of our houses and play. Soon cars will be back on the roads with no fear of historical outcomes of the snow.
The green trees grew icycles as clear as crystals.
Some day the weather will form just like it.

I was walking to school on a very snowy,cold day.I took a short cut on a road that was cut through a block of snow,I walked surrounded by wall of snow all the way to town.

I was almost at school but then I stopped fora hot chocolate it was warm and toasty it warmed me up.I finally arrived at school,handed in my homework and got ready for school.

Vroom vroom! My dad is driving the car and I juat woke up from my nap. I had a really weird dream and it was about an alien invasion. Akward.

The Stone Lion is a great book. It is about a child called Sara. She had a Baby brother as well. The Stone Lion is dreaming to be able to leap prowl, Leap and Jump. His dream comes true. Sara and his Baby brother are in the Freezing cold. The Stone Lion takes them into the nice warm Library. Every day The Stone Lion would sit as a statue being proud of himself. Kids, when they went to the library they would stroke him on the mane.

Baby Jesus
I see baby Jesus lying in the cradle surrounded by Mary, the 3 wise men and the 2 Shepard.They are celebrating the new birth of Jesus. Everyone was thinking about Jesus in the future as he was the special one. The 3 wise men gave Jesus gifts of gold, frankincense and incense.

Write a comment